Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm Back! Again!-FUN TIMES!

It seems like I haven't been on here in yonks! Anyway, in between the last time I've posted and the most recent I have had huge progress in raising awareness for my issues of civil marriage with local representatives, and ministers in my area!! Recently I've sent an angry email to Sen Dan Boyle and 30 of his colleagues to try show my anger of the situation via email! Some accepted civil partnership a stepping stone, although the current minister for IN-equality Dermot Ahern has said it is NOT a stepping stone for same sex marriage!! ARGH! Anyway, I'm gonna add more fun stuff to the blog also 'cos I really don't want this to be a place where I just bitch...I want to laugh also! O.o


So here you are: YOUTUBE VIDEO I think this is hilarious!

Below is Pat Robertson (he is the person the video is about)

No comments:

Post a Comment